1. San Francisco (15-1) The Rams remain at number one after having the week off. San Francisco has won eleven straight games and the Rams will be in action on December 30th at home against De Anza for their last game of 2017.
2. Fresno (11-3) The Rams remain at number two in the rankings following an off week. Fresno has won five straight games and will be in action on the road in Aptos against Cabrillo on December 30th for thier last game of the year.
3. Gavilan (14-1) The Rams remain number three in the rankings for week eight after picking up a win against Skyline last week. Gavilan needed overtime but picked up the road victory over the Coast North Conference team. The Rams are done for 2017, and will be in action on January 5th on the road in Saratoga against West Valley.
4. Yuba (9-4) The 49ers stay put at number four following a win last week against Alameda. Yuba opened up Bay Valley Conference action with a 106-93 win an the 49ers have won their past five games. This week, the 49ers will be on the road and face Los Medanos on Friday in thier lone game of the week.
5. Las Positas (11-4) The Hawks remain in the top five after having the week off. Las Positas is 7-1 in their last eight games and the Hawks have been off since December 15th. The Hawks will return to action on December 30th as they will face Monterey on the road in their final non conference game before Coast North Conference action starts on January 3rd.
6. Butte (11-3) The Roadrunners remain at number six following an off week. Butte has not has not been in action since December 17th. The Roadrunners will be in action on Saturday against 13th ranked Columbia. The two teams met earlier this season on November 2nd and Columbia picked up the win over Butte.
7. Sequoias (9-4) The Giants remain at number seven following a week off. Sequoias is 3-1 in thier last four games and will return to action this week as Sequoias will travel to Redwood City and face off against Canada on Saturday in their lone game of the week.
8. Santa Rosa (8-4) The Bearcubs remain at number eight following their win last week in Big 8 Conference action. Santa Rosa picked up a 71-68 road victory against Diablo Valley and the Bearcubs have won four straight games. This week, Santa Rosa will host Folsom Lake on Friday in their lone game of the week.
9. Foothill (10-5) The Owls remain at number nine following their off week. Foothill has won six of their last seven games and this week, the Owls will face off against Hartnell on the road on Friday in their lone game of the week in non conference action.
10. West Hills (8-2) The Falcons move up one spot in the rankings after having the week off. West Hills has started the season wining eight of ten and this week, the Falcons will travel down south and face off against El Camino in Torrance in their lone game of the week on Saturday.
11. Ohlone (9-6) The Renegades move up two spots in the rankings after picking up a 75-66 win over San Jose last week. Ohlone has won three of thier last four games and this week the Renegades will face off against Orange Coast on Thursday at the Canyons Tournament.
12. Contra Costa (7-5) The Comets move up two spots in the week eight rankings following a win in their Bay Valley Conference opener. Contra Costa went on the road and picked up a 80-66 win over Mendocino. This week, the Comets will be on the road against Alameda on Thursday for thier lone game of the week.
13. Columbia (5-3) The Claimjumpers move up two spots in the rankings after having the week off. Columbia has won three straight games and will be in action this week on the road against 6th ranked Butte.
14. Sacramento (9-5) The Panthers come into the rankings after picking up a win over Modesto last week to open Big 8 Conference action. Sacramento has won three of their last four games. The Panthers will have one game this week as Sacramento will travel to Stockton and face off against San Joaquin Delta on Friday.
15. Diablo Valley (7-6) The Vikings stay in the rankings despite losing for the third time in a row. Diablo Valley lost their conference opener against Santa Rosa last week in their lone game of the week. This week, Diablo Valley will face off against Modesto on the road on Thursday in Big 8 Conference action.
Signaling a Light: Canada (8-7), Hartnell (8-4), Monterey (9-6), Feather River (11-6).